Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Job City

I got hiiired!

My new boss is Rachael Ray, no lie. I will be working at Every Day With Rachael Ray magazine!

It's an unpaid internship, unfortunately, but it sounds like I need at least one NYC magazine job under my belt to be competitive for paying positions.

And the job sounds super awesome...I get to taste recipes and test new products, and I might even get to write. So excited!

I also have interviews with Bridal Guide magazine and Eats.com this week, so I'm hoping to land one of those and do those two days a week and be at Rachael Ray three days a week. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

No time to write more because I have to call everyone I know and be thrilled that I'm finally employed after all these months. Hope everyone else's week is off to a great start too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that's such a cool job! I'm envious!!! Rachel Ray!

Kay said...

Thanks Kaitlin! Yeah, I'm super excited, haha.

Laura said...

yay for employment!

Unknown said...

So I know it's a little late, but YAYYYYY!!! I'm so excited for you :)

Lauren and Rachel said...

i hope your first day went great!!!

ps - your description of yourself is wrong. you are now 22 :)

Kerri said...

congrats on your job!! :) hopefully one day I can plan a trip to ny and see you!